Subject: DLL problem
From: [email-masked] ("Stephane Mariel")

22 Aug 1997 21:24:54 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1161
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I'm trying to port a unix network tool (at least the client) to Win95/NT ,
since there is a DLL to create, I tested the example provided on
www.cygnus.com.

It works fine, i got my foo.dll, main.exe, but moving to my real software
when I run ld for the first time I got

c:/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.t
ext+0x8a):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
c:/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.t
ext+0xc):libcmain.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
c:/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.t
ext+0x15):libcmain.cc: undefined reference to `GetCommandLineA@0'
c:/gnuwin32/b18/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.t
ext+0x1e):libcmain.cc: undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

I probably should say to ld something like, there would be a winmain
elsewhere, and I will use the right winapi.dll when running the program?

It's probably not very difficult, but i'm not very familiar with all the
Win stuff, so  any idea?

Thanks,

stf

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".