Subject: Re: Tcl/Tk with extensions under cyg-win32?
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

21 Aug 1997 22:59:31 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Christoph Kukulies <[email-masked]> wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 18, 1997 at 09:42:22AM +1000, Fergus Henderson wrote:
>> Check <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh/gnu-win32/gnu-win32.html> for some
>
>That URL doesn't seem to exist. Could you check?

Sorry, I meant <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh/gnu-win32/>.

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".