Subject: Something for the FAQ - How do I cross compile...
From: [email-masked] (root)

20 Aug 1997 21:02:41 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.1.42 i686)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

If I want to build the Gnu-win32 so that I can produce NT programs
under Linux or another host/build machine, what do I use for the
--target entry?  i686-cygwin32-gnu says fcntl.h is missing, and I
will try some other things, but it would really help if you would
say somewhere in the faq how to do this.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".