Subject: lynx compilation
From: [email-masked] ("Colman Curtin")

20 Aug 1997 15:38:22 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "Sonic Junior" <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: "GNU Win 32" <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1008.3
X-MimeOle: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE Engine V4.71.1008.3
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

hi,
 did you use the attached patch?
Sergey posted this to the list in June. said lynx2.5* and 2.7* compiled using
make generic.
hope this helps.

Colman.

P.s.
I have the same problem with lynx as you but haven't had time to check it out.
are you running 95/NT?
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin     mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,  http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766  Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools
are so ingenious.

Edsel Murphy, dec.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".