Subject: Re: OpenNT question again
From: [email-masked] (Jason Zions)

20 Aug 1997 02:24:55 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (WinNT; I)
Original-To: Peter Yeh <[email-masked]>
Original-CC: GNU Win32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The alpha-test version of gcc available on Softway's web site is indeed
a port of the FSF's gcc; I don't know if that's what you mean by
"related to Cygnus".

Once we get the last of the bugs out, the diffs to the source will be
made available in accordance with the GPL; no sense in doing it yet,
since we're still cleaning nits.

Jason Zions
Softway Systems

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".