Subject: OpenNT question again
From: [email-masked] ("Peter Yeh")

17 Aug 1997 08:21:30 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "GNU Win32 Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1161
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi All,

Last month, I asked about the comparison between OpenNT by Softway and
GNU-Win32 and thank you  I received many useful replies.  Right now, I
would like to ask those of you have OpenNT to help me once more.  Softway
has post their version of GCC on their web page. It seems that it is
related to Cygnus.  According to their web page, you don't need MSVC any
more to compile programs.  Thus, I hope some of you are kind enough to
install the package and do a honest comparison between OpenNT with GCC and
GNU-Win32.  My main considerations are compatibility/portability (from
Unix programs) and performance (compilation and execution).  Thank you in
advance for your help.  

--Peter

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".