Subject: Handling of `.exe' files (was: Beta 19 status)
From: [email-masked] (Fergus Henderson)

17 Aug 1997 08:19:02 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]> writes:

>A fair amount of work is being done on the Win32 side of things right now
>(converting gcc to default to not linking in the cygwin.dll, handling
>.exe extensions better during the build process, etc...). 

How do you plan to handle .exe extensions?

--
Fergus Henderson <[email-masked]>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger [email-masked]         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".