Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (IGnatius T Foobar)

16 Aug 1997 21:22:10 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Authentication-Warning: mycroft.westnet.com: nuucp set sender to uncnsrd!room_cygnus using -f
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I noticed that a lot of people are talking about "Sergey's telnetd".
Someone please tell me more about this program.  I assume it's been
configured to allow inbound telnet to either bash or some other program
running on an NT box?  I would also presume that someone has an inetd of
some sort working?

 Please direct me to these programs, if they are available.

 I would also like to know how one goes about configuring a program like
inetd to automatically start up when NT is booted ... in essence, to set
it up as a "service", I guess.

 Thanks in advance!

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".