Subject: Welcome to gnu-win32
From: [email-masked]

14 Aug 1997 09:07:48 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

--

Welcome to the gnu-win32 mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to "[email-masked]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe gnu-win32 [email-masked] gnu-win32

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

************************************************************************
*                                                                      *
*             T H E  G N U - W I N 3 2  M A I L I N G  L I S T         *
*                                                                      *
************************************************************************

The Cygwin32 API allows easy ports of many Unix applications to
Win32.  Using this library, we have ported many of the popular GNU
tools to Win32.  These are the "gnu-win32" tools.

This list is a place to discuss the gnu-win32 tools and the Cygwin32
API.  Announcements pertaining to the project are sent to the list
"gnu-win32-announce", which you can subscribe to by sending mail to
[email-masked] with the body: "subscribe gnu-win32-announce".

For more information, please visit our WWW site (listed below).

This list uses Majordomo.  Please send all admin requests to
[email-masked].

Things you should know:

   The gnu-win32 WWW Home page
	http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

   The gnu-win32 ftp location
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/

   The gnu-win32 mailing list archives
	http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/

   The main Cygnus home page
	http://www.cygnus.com/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".