Subject: Curses?
From: [email-masked] (Sakis Platsas)

13 Aug 1997 13:51:50 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi! I am trying out GNU-Win32 and up till now I found it really useful for
people needing unix useability under Windows. However, I wanted to try
compiling some programs that needed a form of 'curses' libs, like curses,
ncurses etc. When I tried to compile PDCURSES, the too-many constant
redefinitions seemed to 'swamp' the GCC compiler to a grinding halt with
errors. Have you ever encountered such a difficulty? Is there ANY
precompiled curses library available?

Thanks in advance!

_____________
Sakis Platsas
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".