Subject: Re: termcap interface code
From: [email-masked] ("Micheal A. Benzinger")

12 Aug 1997 19:42:23 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.3 (32)
Original-To: Justin Hopkins <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi Justin,

You need to download termcap-1.3.tar.gz, untar, configure, make
and install.  This will make the termcap header and library
available to the compiler/linker.  If I remember correctly this
required no changes to the installed files.

Good luck,

Mike Benzinger

>
>The comment nearby says these are Unix termcap interface code,
>so does anyone know where I can get these? Or if they're
>already in the cygwin32 b18 distribution..?
>
>Thanks.
>Justin Hopkins

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".