Subject: gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33
From: [email-masked] (Michael Czapski)

10 Aug 1997 19:12:22 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet E-mail/MAPI - 8.0.0.4211
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello,

Trying to make a reasnably siple piece of code under cygwin32, b18 with 
Sergey's patches/mods, which may or may not be releveant, I get the 
following error :

gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 33

Can anyone shed some light ?

I am quite new to cygwin32 so I am not much in a position to help myself 
yet.

TIA

Michael Czapski
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".