Subject: Visual C++ build
From: [email-masked] ("Kyle R. Rose")

8 Aug 1997 15:12:30 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <9708082033.AA18900.cygnus.gnu-win32@dirac>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This is something you guys probably don't do a lot of anymore, but is it 
possible to rebuild the entire system using VC++ instead of the included 
GCC?  Is this easier or harder than I expect?  (For reference, I expect a 
real PIA...)

Thanks,

-------------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Kyle R. Rose                              | Cornell University, Class of '98
 Email: [email-masked]                   |   Department of Computer Science
 http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/krr2/ |        Department of Mathematics
-------------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 "I don't have low self-esteem.....I have  |   Discuss CORNELL HOCKEY ONLINE!
 low esteem for everyone else." - Daria    |  http://www.csuglab.cornell.edu/
-------------------------------------------+      cgi-bin/krr2/hockeymain.cgi
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".