Subject: Error : Ld : cannot load '-lgcc' no such file or directory
From: [email-masked] (Greg Maynard)

8 Aug 1997 00:55:30 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b3 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have been working with GCC for the past couple days, basically
tweaking things out because I am very slow at getting things to WORK
properly ;).. Anyhow, when I run gcc it gives me the error 'Ld : cannot
load '-lgcc' no such file or directory' and I don't know where the heck
that is coming from or how I can fix it.. Someone must know ;).. Any
help is appreciated..

Thanks in advance,
                         Greg.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".