Subject: Assembler
From: [email-masked] ("Stephen P. Green")

5 Aug 1997 21:12:29 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (WinNT; I)
Original-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am interested in learning assembly language.  I know this is almost a
completely dead language, but I find it intringing.  I have two
questions:  First is their any assembler included in the b18 release, or
any unix gnu assembler that could be ported(please include a link if it
has already been done or any other programs that might serve the same
purpose) and Secondly, any literature that you could point me to as a
good starting point.  I know that this request is a little bit of a
deviation from our normal topic, but I beg you to show me a little
patience and help me.  Thanks to you all...

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".