Subject: Re: patch: correct behaviour of dlls ( init & fork )
From: [email-masked] ("Philippe GIACINTI")

3 Aug 1997 23:45:47 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
X-Face: ^cJc2\tiS@#Ja@7laz+N]T)kL{-Kay)Oz"?}p[wuY#}}dO"enP!QVO{,}&4P2V[hEfJD]9&
              E1ou~|tY/|9d&7c,7yf>7n: Zj8FD(LtPXWHzy^OJIDi/~O~R]3x/5}"7P;|,*%f:3Z!>h8Ff/&)g?/
              }$RXQ
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

These changes are based on original cdk b18 distribution + the patch
"gnu-win32-b18-patches.diff" created by Mumit Khan with almost all Sergey
Okhapkin's patches (which is included in my tar file or that you can get at
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32).

Regards.

P.S:

	1) you may have some troubles with relocations that can be solved in
adding a third link pass. This is only a workaround and I think that the
problem is deeper.

	2) I you have problems while using the macro, try to remove the fixup
("asm(.idata$3 .....);") from the macro and add it at the end of your code.

-- 

 ==========================================================================
|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
|                                                                          |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  [email-masked]      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |
|                                                                          |
 ==========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".