Subject: Re: patch: correct behaviour of dlls ( init & fork )
From: [email-masked] ("Philippe GIACINTI")

31 Jul 1997 23:01:26 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> 
	<[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)
        "Re: patch: correct behaviour of dlls ( init & fork )" (Jul 31,  4:37pm)
X-Face: ^cJc2\tiS@#Ja@7laz+N]T)kL{-Kay)Oz"?}p[wuY#}}dO"enP!QVO{,}&4P2V[hEfJD]9&
              E1ou~|tY/|9d&7c,7yf>7n: Zj8FD(LtPXWHzy^OJIDi/~O~R]3x/5}"7P;|,*%f:3Z!>h8Ff/&)g?/
              }$RXQ
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

These changes are based on original cdk b18 distribution + the patch
"gnu-win32-b18-patches.diff" created by Mumit Khan with almost all Sergey
Okhapkin's patches (which is included in my tar file or that you can get at
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32).

Regards.

-- 

 ==========================================================================
|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
|                                                                          |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  [email-masked]      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |
|                                                                          |
 ==========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".