Subject: vim5.0k and syntax highlighting
From: [email-masked] ("Colman Curtin")

29 Jul 1997 06:39:39 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "cygnus" <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1008.3
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE Engine V4.71.1008.3
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

 hi
I don't know whether this is the right place to be asking this but here goes.
having compiled vim5.0k under gnuwin32 on Win95 it runs fine under
bash2.01(thanks Sergey) but does the syntax highlighting work? what term type
should I set?
I know colours work as both ls and man display them, when asked.
Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

thanks,
Colman.

p.s.
I know the highlighting works when compiled under bc but then it doesn't work
under bash, as far as I remember.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin					mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,		http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766		Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you can't buy happiness, but these days you can
certainly charge it.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".