Subject: Re: . and .. in directories.
From: [email-masked] ("Philippe GIACINTI")

29 Jul 1997 00:22:44 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
In-Reply-To: Ian Collins <[email-masked]>
        ". and .. in directories." (Jul 29,  1: 34pm)
X-Face: ^cJc2\tiS@#Ja@7laz+N]T)kL{-Kay)Oz"?}p[wuY#}}dO"enP!QVO{,}&4P2V[hEfJD]9&
              E1ou~|tY/|9d&7c,7yf>7n: Zj8FD(LtPXWHzy^OJIDi/~O~R]3x/5}"7P;|,*%f:3Z!>h8Ff/&)g?/
              }$RXQ
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
Original-To: Ian Collins <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

.. & .. are hidden files, so to see them with ls you have to use 'ls -a'.
I hope it answers your question.

Regards.

-- 

 ==========================================================================
|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
|                                                                          |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  [email-masked]      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |
|                                                                          |
 ==========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".