Subject: Re: export data from a b18 DLL? (stdout bug?)
From: [email-masked] ("Philippe GIACINTI")

28 Jul 1997 23:52:43 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.970728164421.7112A-100000@supersun>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
In-Reply-To: Ron Kulper <[email-masked]>
        "export data from a b18 DLL? (stdout bug?)" (Jul 28,  5: 44pm)
X-Face: ^cJc2\tiS@#Ja@7laz+N]T)kL{-Kay)Oz"?}p[wuY#}}dO"enP!QVO{,}&4P2V[hEfJD]9&
              E1ou~|tY/|9d&7c,7yf>7n: Zj8FD(LtPXWHzy^OJIDi/~O~R]3x/5}"7P;|,*%f:3Z!>h8Ff/&)g?/
              }$RXQ
X-Mailer: Z-Mail (3.2.3 08feb96 MediaMail)
Original-To: Ron Kulper <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

This problem is due to the fact that stdout, stderr ... are got through a
variable called impure_ptr which is correctly initialized for the main module
but not for loaded dlls.
I have made some work to initialize loaded dlls properly, but it's not
completely finished ( will probably be ok before the end of this week ).
I will send my work ASAP ...

If you need more informations, you can send me a mail directly.

Regards.

-- 

 ==========================================================================
|                         Philippe GIACINTI                                |
|                                                                          |
| DALiM GmbH R&D                                email:  [email-masked]      |
| Daimler Strasse 2,                            tel:    +49.7851.9196-28   |
| D-77694 Kehl-Sundheim Germany                 fax:    +49.7851.73576	   |
|                                                                          |
 ==========================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".