Subject: VIM 5.0k
From: [email-masked] ("Micheal A. Benzinger")

28 Jul 1997 20:19:37 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.3 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi all,

Ok.  I give.  Can somebody tell me how I build VIM 5.0k with Beta 18.
I got the package, untarred it to disk, ran configure using BASH 2.01
and Sergey's latest CYGWIN.DLL and made VIM.  I get the following error
when I run it from the src directory prior to installing it:

(d:\projects\vim-5.0K\src\vim.exe 2988) In cygwin_except_handler exc
C0000005 at 1002F8B5 sp 247EB0C

Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV
Vim: Finished.

I also have termcap installed.

If anybody can tell me what switch, what line to tweak, or what
configuration to use I would really apreciate.  By the way, I
didn't find anything in the documentation.  Of course it was a
cursory search so I could have missed something.

Mike Benzinger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".