Subject: cygwin: Cygwin32: Catastrophic fail - unable to Create pinfo_mutex
From: [email-masked] (JP Shipherd)

27 Jul 1997 19:25:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I recently had to reinstall NT.  It now resides on the D drive and the gnu
tools continue to reside on the C drive.  Ever since then, when doing makes
I often get:

cygwin: Cygwin32: Catastrophic fail - unable to Create pinfo_mutex

It then seems to continue on quite nicely.  However, a little system memory
seems to be siphoned off after each of these messages which NT never
manages to get back, meaning I need to reboot periodically.

Anyone know what causes this?

Thanks,
--jp

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".