Subject: Re: API info
From: [email-masked] (Eric Britten)

25 Jul 1997 13:09:58 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

You can get access an up to date online reference at
http://www.microsoft.com/msdn.  Then you must join the MSDN online.
It's free.  After you fill out some registration information you get
access to all sorts of development information including SDK, DDK,
books, journels, etc.  You can also sign up to have various newsletters
sent to your email address, and on occasion you may receive a CD from
microsoft.

Hope this helps.

Eric Britten

[email-masked] wrote:

> Where can i find the documentation for the Win32 functions?  I'm
> interested
> in writing programs which use all the windowing, buttoning, etc.  I'm
> hoping
> one doesn't have to buy a thick MS manual or subscription.  I hope
> this is
> clear.  I have very little programming experience.  Feel free to reply
> only
> to me, if you like.  Thank you.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".