Subject: gdb with AMC ICE
From: [email-masked] (Jimen Ching)

24 Jul 1997 17:27:35 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Encoding: 11 TEXT
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Can gdb we used with the Applied Microsystems Corporation ICE?  We have the 
CodeTab 80960 module.  It comes with software that requires Windows 3.1 or 
WFW 3.11.  But our department only uses WinNT.  I was hoping maybe we can 
use gdb on the software end and the ICE on as the interface to the 
hardware.  Communication to the ICE is through the serial port.  So can gdb 
communicate with the ICE?  If so, where can I get the instructions to get 
this to work?  This is for embedded debugging.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

--jc

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".