Subject: Re: RCS or Emacs
From: [email-masked] ("Bryan T. Schmersal")

24 Jul 1997 06:10:07 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: Brian Webb <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 08:05 AM 7/23/97 -0700, Brian Webb wrote:
>Has anybody ported RCS or Emacs to Gnu-WIN32?  I know there are NT
>versions available, but I want versions that support Gnu-WIN32 soft
>links.

I got RCS 5.7 to compile without major difficulties.  I didn't take good
notes, but I recall that the number of compile problems were few and
fairly straightforward to fix.

-------------------------------------------------------
Bryan T. Schmersal                 Transarc Corporation
Senior Member of Technical Staff       707 Grant Street
[email-masked]               Pittsburgh, PA  15219
http://www.transarc.com/~bryans           (412)338-4351
-------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".