Subject: Re: telnetd and vim problems
From: [email-masked] ("Colman Curtin")

23 Jul 1997 10:22:40 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "Jerome Gay" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1008.3
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE Engine V4.71.1008.3
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

 -----Original Message-----
From: Jerome Gay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 July 1997 16:46
Subject: telnetd and vim problems

I have the very same symptoms.

btw what version of VIM are you using? is it the win32 version or some source
release compiled under gnu-win32. I have the former and thought that was the
prob.

Colman.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin     mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,  http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766  Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------

According to my best recollection, I don't remember.
  -- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".