Subject: vfork failure?
From: [email-masked] (Robert Mecklenburg)

22 Jul 1997 20:27:09 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <199707230300.XAA27987.cygnus.gnu-win32@phldev1>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am having a problem with b18 (on pentium pro, NT4.0SP3):

    The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.
    Increase the heap_chunk_size in the registry and try again.
    make[1]: vfork: Not enough space

This typically occurs in a "recursive" make and once the error occurs
in a single make execution all subsequent make forks fail this way.  I
grabbed Sergey's dll from coolview.tar.gz, but it appears to have no
effect on the problem.

Also, I'm not sure what registry entry the message refers to, so I
haven't tried (re)setting heap_chunk_size.

Any suggestions?
-- 
Robert Mecklenburg              Voice: 610-834-1010 x248
Parametric Technology Corp.     FAX:   610-834-7652
West Conshohocken, PA           Home:  215-413-4018 [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".