Subject: YABP (Yet Another Beginner Problem)?
From: [email-masked] (Andre Couture)

22 Jul 1997 18:55:19 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="------------A42091BE60377F7CF4B0487A"
X-Authentication-Warning: internet: Host [198.53.230.150] claimed to be thunder.search-n-find.com
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01b6C [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.1.40 i686)
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

--------------A42091BE60377F7CF4B0487A
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I sent a message earlier, but seem it got lost...

Anyway, here is my problem;

I'm trying to compile a small program that uses ODBC, this program was
originally written for UNIX.

Now using "gcc-win32" under NT the source compiles ok but at link time I
get this:

undefined reference to 'SQLAllocEnv'

I actually get this for all SQLxxx references.

here is my command line:

gcc -o prog.exe prog.o -lodbc32 -lm -loldnames

Any idea somebody? Do I have to do something with dlltool???

Thanks
Andre

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andre Couture
938934 Ontario Inc.
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.search-n-find.com/

--------------A42091BE60377F7CF4B0487A
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML>

<P>I sent a message earlier, but seem it got lost...

<P>Anyway, here is my problem;

<P>I'm trying to compile a small program that uses ODBC, this program was
originally written for UNIX.

<P>Now using "gcc-win32" under NT the source compiles ok but at link time
I get this:

<P>undefined reference to 'SQLAllocEnv'

<P>I actually get this for all SQLxxx references.

<P>here is my command line:

<P>gcc -o prog.exe prog.o -lodbc32 -lm -loldnames

<P>Any idea somebody? Do I have to do something with dlltool???
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Thanks
<BR>Andre

<P>--&nbsp;
<HR><B><I><FONT COLOR="#008080"><FONT SIZE=+2>Andre Couture</FONT></FONT></I></B>
<BR><B><I><FONT COLOR="#4299A7">938934 Ontario Inc.</FONT></I></B>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#6666CC"><A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</A></FONT>
<BR><B><I><FONT COLOR="#6666CC"><A HREF="http://www.search-n-find.com/">http://www.search-n-find.com/</A></FONT></I></B>
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------A42091BE60377F7CF4B0487A--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".