Subject: newbie gcc (b18) question
From: [email-masked] (Richard Allard)

22 Jul 1997 12:07:26 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (WinNT; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am a newbie to gnu-win32 and I am having a problem with gcc.  I am
trying to compile a program that I copied from a Solaris system with the
gnu-win32 gcc.  The program compiles with gcc successfully under
Solaris, Sun OS, and Linux, but when I try it under NTWS 4.0, I get:
"gcc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cpp': No such file or
directory".

I followed the instructions under the "if you want the development
tools" in http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/readme.html , but I must
have missed something.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".