Subject: gnu-win32 and UWIN
From: [email-masked] (Yuanbiao Frank Wang)

22 Jul 1997 09:20:43 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Sun-Charset: US-ASCII
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi, everyone,

I am trying to use unix on Window system. I found there are two unix 
running on window. One is gun-win32 and another UWIN. You are familar
about gnu-win32. But may be not know UWIN. UWIN is developed by David Korn
at ATT research labs.

If anyone know the UWIN,  could you let me know what is the difference
between the two and which one is better for user who do not know unix a lot.

If you want to try it, you can download it from

http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/

Thank you!

Frank Wang

Hitachi America
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".