Subject: OpenNT & GNU-Win32 Comparison?
From: [email-masked] ("Peter Yeh")

20 Jul 1997 15:23:08 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "GNU Win32 Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1161
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

Has anyone done any comparison between OpenNT by Softway and GNU-Win32?  If
you know any information or have done a comparison, please let me know the
result.  It seems that they are competing products.  Of course, OpenNT is a
commercial product which means it costs money.  However, I believe that
OpenNT has a better develop environment with a more complete set of tools. 
This is what I understand base on the information on the web.  If you know
anything more or use it before, please let me know.  Thank you in advance.

--Peter

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".