Subject: Install related problem.
From: [email-masked] (Scott McDermott)

19 Jul 1997 23:05:21 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-No-Archive: yes
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This is a weird problem.  I was re-installing my computer.  Installed beta
18 along the way.  After that I tried to install Netscape 3.02.  It
extracts the files, then goes in to the "Setup is preparing the
InstallShield Wizard..." bit.  The weird part is it then displays the
Cygnus Solutions logo and comes up with an error telling me to make at
least 876k free space available.  I've downloaded Netscape twice, deleted
all the InstallShield files I can identify, rebooted several times,
cleared out temp directories, double checked to make sure it's not a path
problem, and am pretty much stumped.  About the only thing I haven't tried
is un-installing beta 18, which would be a pain as I've moved everything
around. ;) 

Any ideas as to why this happened and how I can fix the blasted thing?

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".