Subject: Re: Telnetd: Missing Export ???
From: [email-masked] (Arlindo da Silva)

19 Jul 1997 10:25:23 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked] (Sonic Junior)
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]> from "Sonic Junior" at Jul 19, 97 02:28:26 am
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL21]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

>  I downloaded Telnetd, and now I get the error message "The
> IN.TELNETD file is linked to missing export CYGWIN.DLL:grantpt." in
> a box labeled "Error Starting Program". Any ideas?

I had the same problem last night trying to use rxvt. It only worked
for me after I installed the cygwin.dll that comes with
coolview.tar.gz, and made sure I had no older cygwin.dll on my path.
You may need to reboot as well.

Sergey: The cygwin.dll on the top of your home page seems different
        from the one in coolview.tar.gz - I could not get rxvt to
        work with it on win95. 

-- 

   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*
   |                                                                 |
   |             ^|^                     ARLINDO DA SILVA            |
   |              |                     212 Lexington Drive          |
   |             _|_                  Silver Spring, MD 20901        |
   |      @  ___|___|__                                              |
   |     _|_|__________|_______/    mailto://[email-masked]    |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /                                          |
   |     \_______________/            Home: (301) 754-1121           |
   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^         FAX: (301) 805-7959           |
   |                                                                 |
   *-----------------------------------------------------------------*

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".