Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (Lionel Boy)

17 Jul 1997 06:47:26 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I failed do install the developments tools. I download the split 
files and succesfully make the " cdk.exe" file by doing:

copy /b xaa + ... + xaj cdk.exe

but when in run "cdk.exe" i get a incomprehensible:

"the decompression of %s failed, there may not be enough free disk 
space available in the TEMP directory"

someone can you help me ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lionel Boy  	           Grand Accelerateur National d Ions Lourds
Mail:  Bd H. Becquerel 14076 Caen Cedex 5   Phone: 33.02.31.45.45.30
Email: [email-masked]                  Fax  : 33.02.31.45.47.20 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".