Subject: Console GUI fixed?
From: [email-masked] (Eric Britten)

16 Jul 1997 18:41:41 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------F758F672B8B104F2E5CD2629"
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------F758F672B8B104F2E5CD2629
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think I found the error that was causing my problem with my dll file
in my Console GUI Package.
It had to do the the reloc section, an error that occurs because of
Windows 95 and the way it doesn't zero the file when it seeks ahead.  I
got the new cygwin.dll from Sergey's site and used a program called
dllfix.exe that was posted two weeks ago to fix the problem.

I am wondering if my programs work on NT 4.0.  They are at
http://pages.prodigy.com/britten/gnugui/
These programs capture the output of a console program, including the
GNU tools and format its output into a window.

If someone could check it out and see if they work and email me I would
appreciate it very much.  Who knows you may actually find a use for the
software I have written.

Thanks

Eric Britten

--------------F758F672B8B104F2E5CD2629
Content-Type: message/rfc822
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:48:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: cynus.com: host not found)
To: <[email-masked]>
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--WAA04475.869032109/rigel.oac.uci.edu

The original message was received at Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
from slip166-72-122-125.ca.us.ibm.net [166.72.122.125]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 <[email-masked]>... Host unknown (Name server: cynus.com: host not found)

--WAA04475.869032109/rigel.oac.uci.edu
Content-Type: message/delivery-status

Reporting-MTA: dns; rigel.oac.uci.edu
Received-From-MTA: DNS; slip166-72-122-125.ca.us.ibm.net
Arrival-Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:48:27 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [email-masked]
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.2
Remote-MTA: DNS; cynus.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

--WAA04475.869032109/rigel.oac.uci.edu
Content-Type: message/rfc822

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:43:37 -0700
From: Eric Britten <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Console GUI fixed?

I think I found the error that was causing my problem with my dll file
in my Console GUI Package.
It had to do the the reloc section, an error that occurs because of
Windows 95 and the way it doesn't zero the file when it seeks ahead.  I
got the new cygwin.dll from Sergey's site and used a program called
dllfix.exe that was posted two weeks ago to fix the problem.

I am wondering if my programs work on NT 4.0.  They are at
http://pages.prodigy.com/britten/gnugui/
These programs capture the output of a console program, including the
GNU tools and format its output into a window.

If someone could check it out and see if they work and email me I would
appreciate it very much.  Who knows you may actually find a use for the
software I have written.

Thanks

Eric Britten

--WAA04475.869032109/rigel.oac.uci.edu--

--------------F758F672B8B104F2E5CD2629--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".