Subject: Sergey Patches to b18 winsup and newlib (98% Sergey work)
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

16 Jul 1997 00:52:49 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've taken *all* the patches that Sergey has ever posted, and combined
them into a single patch file against b18 winsup and newlib. Quite a bit
of it I had to hand patch, so caveat emptore.

There are a few teeny patches that I've added and ChangeLog explains those.

Go to http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32 to download.

The resulting cygwin.dll runs most of my apps as well or as badly as b18
cygwin.dll, but unfortunately I couldn't get rxvt.exe to run properly. I'm
probably missing a few patches still that Sergey hasn't had time to post
yet.

Thanks for all the great work Sergey.

I assume no responsibility for the damage this patch can do to your system
or your mental health. Use it at your own risk.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".