Subject: GUI under Win32
From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Blackman)

15 Jul 1997 19:36:25 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Flying somewhat blind here, so I thought I'd send out a feeler for help.

I've been playing with rcl and with some basic Win32 GUI functions under
gnuwin32 (b18, of course).  However, I've seen some things act a little
weirdly, or at least not how I'd expect - I was wondering if anyone had
any example code using GUI functionality (specifically more than just a
'test' program) for under b18 that I could pick apart?

Thanks.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".