Subject: Console GUI Utilities
From: [email-masked] (Eric Britten)

14 Jul 1997 12:26:29 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have updated the Console GUI Utilities(formerly known as GNU GUI).  So
far I have one for nm.  I also wrote a generic application to handle the
output of any console application and put the output in a window so you
can scroll through it, copy it to the clipboard, save it to a file.  You
can also paste files from the clipboard drop files to be arguments of
the console program that the front end handles.

Be warned, though.  Bugs could exist, though most function operate
correctly.

The files are at http://pages.prodigy.net/britten/gnugui and they are
free.  Any feedback is welcome.

Eric Britten
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".