Subject: editors porting question?
From: [email-masked] (Timothy Phan)

14 Jul 1997 09:35:51 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked] (GNU WIN32)
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL25]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

  I've posted several time on the porting of Unix editors to the
  Cygnus B18 with no replied so far.  I'm trying again and see if
  anyone could help me out.

  I've tried to build the 'vile' and 'vim' using only the b18 library
  and development tools.  Both were build OK but neither can run
  properly.

  I just like to know if anyone out here has built any Unix editors
  such as the above and others with the cygnus b18 (or b17).

  Thanks!
-- 
         --------------------  Timothy C. Phan ([email-masked])
      --------------------                      NEC America, Inc. ASL
   --------------------         1525 Walnut Hill Ln. Irving, TX 75038
--------------------          tel: (214)-518-3437 fax: (214)-518-3499
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".