Subject: Re: BugView updated.
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

13 Jul 1997 20:40:37 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: Your message of "Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:46:50 +0400."
             <01BC8E11.A9214790@sos> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Sergey,

Thanks for all the great work you're putting into winsup, and putting up
the patched cygwin DLL and libcygwin.a!

The only caveat is that I need to have a patched source tree (for various 
reasons, the least of which is that I never work on Win32 box, rather use 
linux and have some local modifications), I still would love to get a 
complete diff since b18 release.

I hand patched most of your patches available from your site, and looks
like the only piece I'm missing is the one that add 'rusage' handling.
Hopefully someone on the mailing list already has this patch?

Anybody out there managed to create a patch with respect to b18? Don't
tell me I'm the only who builds everything from source ;-?

Regards
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".