Subject: Using DLLs
From: [email-masked] ("Jaakko Kerdnen")

11 Jul 1997 19:13:03 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.01 [en] (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello!

How can you link a program against a DLL with GNU-Win32? Should I first
create some kind of import library out of the DLL? I'm hoping to use
GNU-Win32 for writing programs with the Glide Rasterization Library (for
writing programs for 3Dfx's Voodoo graphics card). I already
successfully wrote, compiled and linked a Glide program with the
LCC-Win32 compiler, but unfortunately it's only a C compiler and I
desperately need C++. GNU-Win32 would seem to be the perfect choice for
me.

BTW, the DLL I want to use is GLIDE2X.DLL, if you need to know. It works
fine with LCC-Win32.
--
-*- Jaakko Kerdnen -*-
email: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".