Subject: OSE ported to CYGWIN32.
From: [email-masked] (Graham Dumpleton)

11 Jul 1997 15:17:23 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL24]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

FYI. OSE has now been updated to work with CYGWIN32. For those not familiar
with OSE, it comprises a C++ class library, build environment and set of
documentation tools. When using the CYGWIN32 Toolkit, you can use either
GNU C++ or Microsoft C++. With the build environment being able to support
cross compilation from a different host type, it should even be possible to
set it up so that you could use it on Linux and use the cross compilation
versions of the CYGWIN32 compilers rather than using the self hosting
versions on an actual Win32 box.

If you want to know more about OSE, there is copious documentation online
at "http://www.dscpl.com.au". You can also get OSE from the same site.

-- 
Graham Dumpleton ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".