Subject: Maintaining the beta 17.1 (LGPL-ed) tools
From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)

11 Jul 1997 14:18:53 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Bruce Perens <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

We are interested in finding others who would pool their efforts to
maintain the beta 17.1 (LGPL-ed) version of the windows tools, independent
of newer Cygnus versions. We currently distribute this version with our
Linux system for use in cross-development. We consider ourselves embedded
systems developers, as we have a Linux system on a PC-104 board in orbit on
the space shuttle right now, and our system is used in many other embedded
applications.

To learn about our group, please check out http://www.debian.org/ . Check
out the "Social Contract" section for our take on software licensing. Please
respond to [email-masked] if you would like to help maintain the windows
tools.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Software in the Public Interest
-- 
Bruce Perens K6BP   [email-masked]   510-215-3502
Finger [email-masked] for PGP public key.
PGP fingerprint = 88 6A 15 D0 65 D4 A3 A6  1F 89 6A 76 95 24 87 B3 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".