Subject: b18 make problem
From: [email-masked] (Robert Mecklenburg)

11 Jul 1997 10:08:44 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <199707111318.JAA04526.cygnus.gnu-win32@phldev1>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: Robert Mecklenburg <[email-masked]>, Brian Womack <[email-masked]>,
        Lewis Collins <[email-masked]>, Gali Rajeshwar <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

When we run b18 make on NT4SP3 make variables defined in makefiles are
not propagated to recursively invoked makes as they are on our unix
systems.  The makefiles we test this on are identical between the unix
and nt systems, so it is definitely the version of make we're using.
Applying the "-e" command line flag has no effect on this problem.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks,
-- 
Robert Mecklenburg              Voice: 610-834-1010 x248
Parametric Technology Corp.     FAX:   610-834-7652
West Conshohocken, PA           Home:  215-413-4018 [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".