Subject: can't invoke tclsh with filename like //e/foo/bar...
From: [email-masked] (Colin Davey)

10 Jul 1997 20:38:55 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=CADIX_Internatio%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Exchange Server Internet Mail Connector Version 4.0.994.63
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

It doesn't seem like tclsh uses the same naming convention as the rest
of the tools.  For example, I can do:  

	bash$ cat //e/foo/bar

and it works fine, but if I do:  

	bash$ tclsh76 //e/foo/bar

and it is a legit tcl file, then I get:  

	couldn't read file "//e/foo/bar": no such file or directory

but the following does work:  

	bash$ tclsh76 e:/foo/bar

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug.  If it's a bug, do you
think you might fix it soon?  

Thanks!
Colin Davey

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".