Subject: Include make.exe in userstools.exe.
From: [email-masked] (Graham Dumpleton)

9 Jul 1997 22:01:23 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL24]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

In the future, would it be possible to include make.exe in usertools.exe as
well as or in place of it being in cdk.exe. Sometimes, one is interested in
writing makefiles to keep files up to date which have nothing to do with
the any compiler. Also, one can be interested in using GNU make but with
Microsoft C++ rather than GNU C/C++. To download the whole cdk.exe just to
get make.exe can take a while due to the size.

-- 
Graham Dumpleton ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".