Subject: Trying to make dlltool
From: [email-masked] (Jon Thackray)

8 Jul 1997 12:59:23 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Well, I copied alloca-norm.h into alloca-conf.h and libiberty.a seemed
to build fine. But, when I try to link dlltool, the following happens.
objalloc.c in libiberty defines _objalloc_alloc, but the
implementation of this return with a call to objalloc_alloc, for which
I can find no definition.  My guess is that some of the others are
similar.

.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_new_bfd':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:55: undefined reference to `objalloc_create'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_openr':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:137: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:150: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_fdopenr':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:260: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_openstreamr':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:311: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_openw':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:370: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o)://I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:438: more undefined references to `objalloc_free' follow
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_alloc':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:552: undefined reference to `_objalloc_alloc'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(opncls.o): In function `bfd_release':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/opncls.c:578: undefined reference to `objalloc_free_block'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(bfd.o): In function `bfd_errmsg':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/bfd.c:349: undefined reference to `xstrerror'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(targets.o): In function `find_target':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/./targets.c:875: undefined reference to `fnmatch'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(hash.o): In function `bfd_hash_table_init_n':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/hash.c:313: undefined reference to `objalloc_create'
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/hash.c:320: undefined reference to `_objalloc_alloc'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(hash.o): In function `bfd_hash_table_free':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/hash.c:350: undefined reference to `objalloc_free'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(hash.o): In function `bfd_hash_lookup':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/hash.c:403: undefined reference to `_objalloc_alloc'
.../bfd/libbfd.a(hash.o): In function `bfd_hash_allocate':
//I/gnu/cdk/bfd/hash.c:470: undefined reference to `_objalloc_alloc'
make: *** [dlltool] Error 1
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".