Subject: Re: MSVC link: a proposal for a general solution
From: [email-masked] ("Paul J. Metzger")

7 Jul 1997 17:20:57 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: root <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Jacob,

> Build a DLL with your msvc code, and link it using msvc. THEN use LoadLibrary
> and GetProcAddress to get the function pointers to the code you want to use
> from inside your cygnus code.

The MSVC libraries I need to use have been provided as .LIBs by a
third party.  Is there an easy way to convert these to DLLs without
access to their source code?
							- Paul

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Reality by Design, Inc.                      Tel:  (617) 942-0440
 95 Main Street, Suite 3                      Fax:  (617) 944-6209
 Reading, MA  01867-3965                      URL:  www.rbd.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".