Subject: kill function
From: [email-masked] (Alistair McEwan)

7 Jul 1997 07:12:53 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Does anyone know if there  is an equivalent of the kill  function
(sending signals) in Win32?   

This is assuming that I have a handle to a process and the pid of that
process (I can use either/or) and I  want to send it a signal.

It seems that all win32 allows is to raise() which only sends the
signal to the calling process!

thanks,

Alistair

-- 
________________________________________________
Oxford University Computing Laboratory
[email-masked]  +44 1865 273846
http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/people/alistair.mcewan.html
------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".