Subject: GDB problem
From: [email-masked] ("Mark Hamann")

6 Jul 1997 07:05:07 -0700
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1161
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have just installed the Win32 tools in Windows 95 and I am having some
problems.  The GDB environment is very unstable.  It causes my system to
crash or causes bash to hang up when the debugged program finishes or I use
the 'kill' command or I use the 'close' from the menu bar.  I can use
'quit' from the menu bar, but I still have to hit ctrl-alt-del and
terminate the task manually.  I would invoke the command line version if I
had an xterm or the DOS prompt had scrollbars.  Is there something I can
do?

I looked through the archives for this question, but I didn't see it.  All
of the questions looked like a higher level than this and everyone seems to
be using NT, so accept my apologies. Maybe someday I will know what I am
doing and my company will take OS's seriously and switch from 95 to NT;->.

Thanks,
Mark Hamann

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".